VDL 2 and Laptops

I've been looking into getting a good laptop for college, and when I read about VDL 2 on drumlines.org, it prompted me into building a laptop that meets the requirements of VDL 2.

I was just wondering if this is practical, or if VDL 2 would be better suited for use on a desktop. Thanks!
Hey Jim while we are on the subject of setups, if I wanted to make recordings like yours, what kind of setup/software/etc would I need...?

Thanks!
Argh! Computers. I guess it would be best to just say what I have:

Intel Celeron 2.6GHz with 512MB. I'm definalty going to upgrade to to 1GB of memory, but the best processor upgrade I could get would be an Intel Pentium 4, 2.8GHz processor. Is there that much difference in the processors (enough to legitimize the purchase)?

All of this is on a laptop.

Thanks

later
[i][color=blue][/color]

I'm also in the process of purchasing a brand new laptop for used as college and arranging and Drill Charts for local high school where i currently teach at. That I can use with VDL1 & VDL2 along with finale 2004 soon to update to 2005 and Pyware Vitural Drill Software and currently used Field Artist Drill Software and maybe along the way switch to Sibelius 3!

I also been looking into getting either a Dell, HP, Compaq Laptop!

:P 8) :lol: [/i]
I have 26 words of advice for you...

RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM
RAM

That's all.

-Mat
So Mat, lemme see if I've got this straight. The most important thing to consider is ROM right?
Login or Signup to post a comment