Audigy LS???

I have an Audigy LS soundblaster card. I have followed all the instructions thus far, but do not have anything called Audio HQ. I have looked everywhere. Wondered if anyone could enlighten me!!
Ryan Nestor

-Capital Regiment 04
-University of Kentucky drumline
1 Comment

I think the newer soundblaster cards use something called "Soundfont Bank Manager". I'm not experienced with that particular setup, but (as I understand) it basically does the same thing as Audio HQ. If any soundblaster folks have some first-hand experience they can share, let us know!
Login or Signup to post a comment