octave switching

okay--probably a dumb question, but how do you switch octaves to access sounds that are out of your keyboard's range? i have a 60-something key keyboard. Thanks! Hope all is well for everybody--i haven't posted in a while.

1 Comment


Not a dumb question at all. On most keyboards that are under the standard 88 keys, there should be a Octave + and - button. On the Radium it it under the display.

Gabe Cobas
Login or Signup to post a comment