Tenors switching sticks

Hey I've figued out how to switch sticks manually but I can't find the note on the staff.  I know it would probably be easier to use a midi keyboard but I can't afford one right now.  Does any one have any i dea as to how I can put this in the music so I don't have to do it manually?

On p36 of the manual, you'll note the ModWheel and KeySwitch info, as well as in the keyboard maps thereafter.  Find your help section for your notation software, and look under control changes.  For example, with Sibelius, it starts with a ~.  See https://www.tapspace.com/forums/index.php?topic=1473.0

Ok after reading that I now know that I must put in a Midi controler command to swich sticks.  New question, how do I do this in Finale (I'm running Finale Allegro 2005)?
I don't know anything about Allegro, but you can do this with the MIDI Tool in Finale, or by attaching a playback option to a text attribute.
Login or Signup to post a comment