VDL2 sounds with horn score.

I've looked through the forum and FAQ's and haven't come across anything that has to do with my topic, unless i overlooked it.

My question is: Is there anyway to playback VDL2 sounds with the horn score playing also?

Sibelius 4
VDL 2
PC
Intel Celeron M 390 / 1.7 GHz

Thanks

pat
[quote author=snaretech link=topic=1870.msg9297#msg9297 date=1184958293]
This question is for tapespace now that I have vdl 2.5 when is the template going to come out for sibelius 5 I really need it to get started on my music for my show next year.
[/quote]

Also, if you still have Sibelius 4 activated (if you ever had it), it wouldn't be a bad idea to contact Sibelius to make sure you're properly registered with Sibelius 4 still. That way you can still get some work done while using that program, and migrate to Sibelius 5 when things are in line. There are quite a few changes in how you'll incorporate VDL into your Sibelius 5 workflow, so as a result there's a little extra 'ramp up' time involved.
These templates should be out shortly.�� We understand that you will need those since they have the libraries and staff styles setup for those new instruments.�� When these are released and posted there will be an announcement on the forum about how to get them.�� We do apologize for the delay and thank you for your Patience.
This question is for tapespace now that I have vdl 2.5 when is the template going to come out for sibelius 5 I really need it to get started on my music for my show next year.
Finale 08 now can do this very easily, and it actually works.  It's a great feature, I dont know if the new Sibelius 5 can do it but if so, that makes it worth the upgrade for you.

Set the wind sounds to whatever sound library you want, or use for winds and hit play.  That's a pretty hefty load to put on a machine though so unless you have a lot of memory, you'll have hiccups and dropouts.
Login or Signup to post a comment