Diddles affecting reverb

I recently upgraded from finale 05 to finale 06, and have just started using VDL as a VST plug-in. For unknown reasons, whenever I notate a diddle, the reverb for that instrument in VDL is reset to 7%. If I move it back during playback, the dial jumps to 7 as soon as it hits a diddle. I'm using a PC with windows XP. This whole situation seems very odd, as I have no idea why my articulations should affect my instrument settings. Please help!
Let us know if this works or if you need more help with it.
Thanks! I'll do that. That'll solve all my issues with human playback too.
This looks to be something that happens in the Kontakt Player 1 when even setup with a Default Document.�� Try turning Human Playback off and then highlight everything with the MASS EDIT TOOL.�� Then go to the PLUGINS MENU -->TG TOOLS -->SMART PLAYBACK.�� Try processing your battery music with this.�� This should not reset your reverb knob to 7%
[quote author=Authw8 link=topic=2041.msg10341#msg10341 date=1192319041]
I recently upgraded from finale 05 to finale 06, and have just started using VDL as a VST plug-in. For unknown reasons, whenever I notate a diddle, the reverb for that instrument in VDL is reset to 7%. If I move it back during playback, the dial jumps to 7 as soon as it hits a diddle. I'm using a PC with windows XP. This whole situation seems very odd, as I have no idea why my articulations should affect my instrument settings. Please help!
[/quote]

Anyone think this is a bad CC message?
Login or Signup to post a comment