Diddles affecting reverb

I recently upgraded from finale 05 to finale 06, and have just started using VDL as a VST plug-in. For unknown reasons, whenever I notate a diddle, the reverb for that instrument in VDL is reset to 7%. If I move it back during playback, the dial jumps to 7 as soon as it hits a diddle. I'm using a PC with windows XP. This whole situation seems very odd, as I have no idea why my articulations should affect my instrument settings. Please help!
[quote author=Authw8 link=topic=2041.msg10341#msg10341 date=1192319041]
I recently upgraded from finale 05 to finale 06, and have just started using VDL as a VST plug-in. For unknown reasons, whenever I notate a diddle, the reverb for that instrument in VDL is reset to 7%. If I move it back during playback, the dial jumps to 7 as soon as it hits a diddle. I'm using a PC with windows XP. This whole situation seems very odd, as I have no idea why my articulations should affect my instrument settings. Please help!
[/quote]

Anyone think this is a bad CC message?
This looks to be something that happens in the Kontakt Player 1 when even setup with a Default Document.�� Try turning Human Playback off and then highlight everything with the MASS EDIT TOOL.�� Then go to the PLUGINS MENU -->TG TOOLS -->SMART PLAYBACK.�� Try processing your battery music with this.�� This should not reset your reverb knob to 7%
Thanks! I'll do that. That'll solve all my issues with human playback too.
Let us know if this works or if you need more help with it.
Login or Signup to post a comment