I am in the middle of writing a chart (my first time in Sibelius -- converted from being a longtime Finale user). And I am not sure what I did, but all of the sudden the notes I am entering are going on the staff on the wrong drum. For instance, on octave +1 on my keyboard, C and B used to be for the bass 3 notes that would go on the C space (C for RH, B for LH)-- but now, the C on the keyboard is triggering the LH sound for drum two and showing up on the E space and the B is triggering the RH sound for drum 3 on the C space. I am sure I probably inadvertantly did something -- but this is affecting all staves and I don't know what I did or how to fix it. Help!
Legacy Forum Post
PS I have a Windows based PC, Vista. Thanks.