Sibelius 5.2.5/VDL2.5.2 Midi Oxygen 8

I am in the middle of writing a chart (my first time in Sibelius -- converted from being a longtime Finale user).  And I am not sure what I did, but all of the sudden the notes I am entering are going on the staff on the wrong drum.  For instance, on octave +1 on my keyboard, C and B used to be for the bass 3 notes that would go on the C space (C for RH, B for LH)-- but now, the C on the keyboard is triggering the LH sound for drum two and showing up on the E space and the B is triggering the RH sound for drum 3 on the C space.  I am sure I probably inadvertantly did something -- but this is affecting all staves and I don't know what I did or how to fix it.  Help!

PS I have a Windows based PC, Vista.  Thanks.
I did a hard reset of the keyboard and it worked.  Thanks all!
Login or Signup to post a comment