Decrec, Crec buzz rolls over the bar line

How would you go about having decrec and crec buzz rolls play over the barline?
1 Comment

You would simply tie two buzz rolls of the same type. For instance, if you were in 4/4 at 180 and wanted a two measure decrescendo buzz, just write a long buzz (notehead 35) in the first measure and tie it to another long buzz in the measure right after.
Login or Signup to post a comment