VDL TenorLine playing wrong drum voicing when adding dynamics

I have had this problem before where when loading a large score, my TenorLine sounds do some weird stuff. (Yes I have enough instances of Kontakt running)

All the drums notated play back the correct pitched drums UNTIL I add an expression on the part.

I run Sibelius 7.5 and Kontakt 5 with VDL 2.5.5.

Anybody had this problem before?

Update:

I changed the instrument to TenorLine Manual instead of the LITE version and it fixed the problem. But it's still troubling as to why I can't use the LITE sounds.
[quote author=TheWacoKid link=topic=4872.msg24862#msg24862 date=1437304238]
I have had this problem before where when loading a large score, my TenorLine sounds do some weird stuff. (Yes I have enough instances of Kontakt running)

All the drums notated play back the correct pitched drums UNTIL I add an expression on the part.
[/quote]
[quote author=TheWacoKid link=topic=4872.msg24863#msg24863 date=1437305466]
Update: I changed the instrument to TenorLine Manual instead of the LITE version and it fixed the problem. But it's still troubling as to why I can't use the LITE sounds.
[/quote]

1) Exactly which Template are you using? Attach a screen shot of your Playback Configuration.

2) Exactly what expression(s) are you adding that changes the behavior? Again, include screen shots.
Login or Signup to post a comment