Apple just released its new operating system, macOS 10.15 "Catalina."
We highly recommend you DO NOT update to Catalina until you have confirmed that all your applications, plugins, drivers are compatible with it. Usually, it takes third party developers some time to update their software to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
If you are a Mac Virtual Drumline user, here are some important tips:
1. Turn off Auto Updates on your Mac (this can be found at System Preferences>Software Update).
2. Keep track of the compatibility status of your most important software developers
- Sibelius info on Catalina compatibility
- Finale info on Catalina compatibility
- Dorico info on Catalina compatibility
- Native Instruments info on Catalina compatibility