We often receive requests from individuals or organizations looking to adapt pieces we publish for derivative use in other venues like marching band, indoor drumline, drum corps, etc. We encourage these creative endeavors and welcome such arrangements!

In order to make an arrangement of one of our works, you must first submit a request for "Permission to Arrange." Most governing circuits require this permission, and failing to do so can result in steep fines. As arrangers ourselves, we understand this formality can be a hassle so we do our best to make the process simple for you.

Please follow these instructions to obtain arrangement permission:

  1. Fill out the form below in its entirety.
  2. Once we receive your request, we will return a completed contract to you indicating the license fee, copyright credits, and gratis copies required.
  3. If you are agreeable to the terms and fee, the contract must be signed, dated, and returned to us. When we've received the signed copy, you will receive an invoice for payment due along with a countersigned copy of the contract.

*Note: If you are seeking to make an arrangement of a piece for which Tapspace is not the copyright holder, we will be unable to execute a license for permission to arrange. Instead, please make your inquiry with the corresponding publisher or rights administrator. You can see who owns the copyright of the piece in question by viewing the copyright notice on the first page of the score.