The short answer is...ABSOLUTELY!

This would involve either a mechanical license (in the case of an audio recording) or a synchronization license (in the case of a video recording). We've done our best to ensure this process is simple and inexpensive. For more information, please refer to the pertinent licensing articles  where you may also begin the process of requesting a license online.

If you're looking to make a custom arrangement of one of our titles, please refer to this article.

Thanks for your support of our music!