Q: How can I get my music to playback with a swing feel?
1. Click the expression Tool -->double-click over the note at which you want this to start.
2. Expression Selection Window opens -->choose Measure Expression or Note Expression from the bottom -->Click CREATE
3. Type in the text that you would like - to hide this go to the text menu and choose STYLE as HIDDEN (the text will be grey).It is best to select these styles before typing in your text.
4. Click the Playback Tab -->Type = SWING
5. Choose your swing value by click the Standard Swing Values button or entering a number.
This expression turns it on. You will need to create another expression that turns it off by going through the same process and then setting your swing value to "0".
For other Finale Related questions you may find some useful information at http://support.makemusic.com where you can search the Knowledge Base for frequently asked Finale-Based questions. If you have a technical issue with Finale, you can click the "Ask a Question" button. You will need to provide your E-mail or registered serial number, and your password for your online account with Finale.